There are a lot of speculations about easy cash code scam. People think that the business will dwindle, fool, cheat and deceive them for mere $18. However, there isn’t any surety whether or not easy cash code is a proven scam or a legitimate business. To know the reality, let us discuss this in detail.
Every business, before being declared as a scam, must be analyzed on two major key factors:
- Do it involves legit products in the business?
- Does the advertisement make it up to the mark?
Easy cash code offers a variety of courses for different fees. Here are the top products:
Affiliate training course:
The course demands only $18 as a one time fee and against this fee offers:
- Facebook Groups Advertising
- Tutorial on How to Join Facebook Groups using List
- Manual posting on Facebook Groups
- Traffic Strategies
- Tutorial on How to Earn Six Figures Online
- Craigslist Marketing Strategies
- Mastermind Training
- SMS Marketing for lead generation
- 12 additional training videos on marketing basics like ‘Buying a Domain.’ ‘Setting up Aweber’,’integrating pay button’ & more.
You need to pay $67 as a one-time fee to join this program to get :
- Text on wholesale rates
- No additional monthly fees except a minimum $1 per phone
- Ability to import phone numbers
- How to create a text to join
- Facility of voice Broadcasting
- Unlimited subscribers list
- Automated capture and follow up
Here you need to pay $97 and get access to a WordPress powered suite. It offers:
- Capture Page Creator – numerous readymade and customizable templates available to use.
- Blogging Platform
The products appear to be legit and much more than the price at which they are being offered.
Now let’s dig into the advertisement part; there are two parts of the advertisement; banner page & capture page. In the banner page, the business advertises that it offers a chance to earn daily commissions on auto-pilot mode and even newbies can make $500 per day using this platform.
Talking about the capture page, it again reads two things:
- Discover How a High School Drop-Out Went From Living On Food Stamps and Working Dead-End Jobs to Earning $200-$300 Per Day From Home!
- Discover How You Can Make Up To $587 Per Day Guaranteed!
When analyzed individually, all these advertisements were up to the hype and the easy cash code reviews by the customer’s vouch for the same.
Thus we may conclude that Easy Cash Code is not a scam.
Scam or not, Easy cash code is not at all better than IWIN 123 Home Business Opportunity. Although it offers you legit products and reliable advertising, it does not offer you features like residual income, mentor support, ownership of first two sales and reliability.